There have been a few questions lately on how to upload a document and embed it on a page or news article. We use a third-party tool to handle this part of Atomic Leagues and I’ll admit that it is confusing.
Here is a quick walkthrough on how to upload a document to a page.
1. Highlight the text you want to link to a document.
2. Click the paperclip icon for documents.
3. Click the Upload tab.
4. Click the Choose File button. This will allow you to choose the file you want to upload.
5. Select the file you want to upload and click Open.
6. Click the Upload the Document button. Clicking this button will actually upload the document.
7.Click the OK button.
8. Your text is now linked to the document you just uploaded!
Hopefully this helps clear up the confusion around uploading a document to embed in a page. The process for embedding an image is actually the same as well. If you have questions, suggestions, or comments about Atomic Leagues, we would love to hear them! Please post a comment below or let us know through the support form.